Edinburgh TV Fest:
Joyn Helped Edinburgh TV Festival Reimagine their Iconic Event for Global Reach
The Edinburgh Television Festival is one of the most prestigious media events in the UK. The Festival is famous for its provocative, informative and entertaining sessions, all created by seasoned TV producers ensuring they are of the highest quality and relevance. Offering more than 60 keynotes, debates and masterclasses, plus scores of networking opportunities, we draw around 2200 professionals from across the globe.
At A Glance
- 4-day virtual event
- 10 hours a day live streamed
- British Sign Language Provided
- Live-captioned sessions
As this was the first year that the Edinburgh TV Festival was going to be delivered in a hybrid format, and with an extremely high production value in their broadcast, the team at Edinburgh TV festival searched for a virtual platform that could be customised and branded to be in keeping with their prestigious event.
The event was live streamed for 10 hours a day over 4 days and included BSL and live captioning throughout.
- Multiple networking opportunities via Breakout rooms, one-on-one meetings and live chat;
- Intuitive and easy to navigate virtual platform;
- Customisable and branded event platform, in line with the event branding;
- We worked closely with the venue to get the live stream to the Platform via RTMP (which is the same as we will be doing for ACM CHI);
- All Delegates have access to the Platform for 12 months after the event.
“I would highly recommend Joyn to anyone. They made an amazing event for us, and they would make an amazing event for you. My favourite feature of the event platform is the reporting, it is a golden ticket for any event organiser, helps with future sponsorship marketing just getting to know your delegates.” - Mindy Juss, Event Organizer